Is the store open to the public?
– Yes our fully attended store is open to the public with a wide range of sizes of machines to meet your laundry needs.
How can I schedule a pickup?
– Just click here and fill out the form. Call or text 954-680-4893
How will I be billed?
– We accept debit, credit, cash. We can also have a saved card on file for reoccurring pickups. Invoices will be emailed and texted to your cell phone.
Is there a minimum charge?
– Yes there is a minimum pick up charge of at least $29.99. If the order total is under $29.99 the fee will be charged instead.
I missed my pick-up day is there a missed pick up fee?
– We’ve put in place email and text reminder tools to help make sure you don’t forget. However, if you do forget to leave your laundry out we do reserve the right to charge a $10.00 missed pickup fee to cover costs. Because we understand that mistakes happen we waive the fee if you re-schedule the pickup.
What if I’m not home when you pick up and deliver?
– That’s not a problem. Just leave the laundry somewhere we can access it and let us know via text, phone call or email. Many customers have us leave their laundry at their back door or in a foyer if they are not home. Whenever possible,
please select a drop-off site that’s protected from the elements
Could you pick up and deliver to my work place?
– Definitely! Many of our customers have our drivers pickup and deliver to their workplace. Just specify in you laundry preferences the pickup and delivery details and we will do so.
When can i expect my laundry returned?
– You can expect your laundry to be returned in 24 to 72 hours after we pick it up.
Do you offer same day service?
– Yes! If your laundry is ready for pick up no later than 12:00 PM we can have it back to you the same evening. This will incur an additional $25.00 charge
Will my clothes be washed with other customers clothes?
– Absolutely not! Our laundry technicians will sort, wash, and dry your laundry separately.
What happens if you lose or damage some items?
– We strive to provide the best quality service to each one of our customers although we know mistakes are inevitable. If we lose or damage an article, please notify us within 48 hours of the laundry being returned to you. Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for laundry that is lost or damaged by weather after it’s dropped off at your home. Please review the terms and conditions for more details.
Ready to get started?
Monday – Sunday: 8AM – 10PM
10004 Griffin Rd, Cooper City Fl, 33328